Download Localhost Home Page (version 1.0)
Use Localhost Home Page for quick access to your local sites, if you have a bunch of sites.
Buy now to download Localhost Home Page that automatically lists your local sites for your web development environment, lists of recently visited sites, autocomplete search, advanced settings, and provides links to your local sites and all different types of CMS. Built for PHP development environment.
Do you find it tiresome to find a project everyday, with a long list of your projects to your root web directory on WAMP/LAMP/XAMPP/MAMP?
- Automatically list your web development directory
- Linking to your local sites and all different types of CMS (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart, and Modx)
- Use of Magento’s local.xml file for custom admin address
- Link to other CMS either admin or cms folder directory
- Custom site’s CMS link
- Display your recently visited sites
- Autocomplete search for sites and site’s CMS
- Set number of recent visited sites
- Set any site or directory to hide
- Add your own shortcut navigation
- Bonus: Generate SQL for WordPress’s replace URL
It’s open-source for PHP development environment, you may modify it to suit your needs or send us a review for improvement.